Phoenix Social Security Disability Lawyer
At Pekas Smith: Arizona Disability Attorneys, our Phoenix Social Security disability lawyers are committed to providing the highest level of representation to our clients. Our law firm is focused exclusively on Social Security law and we have recovered millions in financial benefits for disabled people and their families. If you are struggling to get Social Security disability benefits, we are here to help. For a no cost, no obligation consultation with a top-rated Arizona Social Security disability attorney, please call our Phoenix office at 602-277-1745 or send us a message online.
We are a Full Service Social Security Disability Law Firm in Phoenix, AZ
If you or your loved has a disabling medical condition and is unable to work, disability benefits may be available through Social Security. Sadly, navigating the claims process and recovering benefits is often challenging. We are focused on helping disabled people secure and maintain the full financial support they need and deserve. Our Phoenix attorneys handle the full spectrum of Social Security disability claims, including:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): SSDI is the primary federal disability program. As it is funded by your payroll tax contributions, you must have a sufficient work history (based on your age) to qualify for coverage. Spouses/children may also be eligible for SSDI benefits based on a person’s earning history. Call our Phoenix SSDI lawyers to get more information about your rights or your options.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is the other major federal disability insurance program. In contrast to SSDI, SSI is a needs-based program funded out of the general tax revenue. You can apply for SSI disability benefits if you have little or no work history. If you need help getting SSI benefits, our Phoenix Social Security disability lawyers can help.
- Disabled Widow(er)s Insurance Benefits (DWIB): Disabled widow/widower benefits allow a person to apply for disability benefits through the earnings record of a deceased spouse. With very limited exceptions, your disability must have started before your spouse’s death or within seven years of their passing to qualify for these benefits. There are other complex eligibility rules as well. If you have any questions about Disabled Widow and Widowers Insurance Benefits (DWIB), our Phoenix Social Security disability attorneys can help.
- Disabled Adult Child (DAC) Benefits: A disabled adult may be eligible to get Social Security disability benefits through the earnings record of a parent. To qualify for DAC benefits, an adult child must have developed their disability before their 22nd birthday. If you need help recovering Disabled Adult Child (DAC) benefits in Phoenix. Contact our Social Security disability lawyers for help.
You Have a Right to Appeal a Social Security Disability Denial
There are few things more stressful and frustrating than receiving a disability denial letter from the Social Security Administration. No matter the circumstances of your denial, you have the right to file an appeal. A proactive approach is always recommended. Your Social Security denial should be reviewed by an experienced professional as soon as possible.
At Pekas Smith: Arizona Disability Attorneys, our Phoenix Social Security disability attorneys help clients with SSDI appeals, SSI appeals, DWIB appeals, and DAC appeals. We are ready to take your case as far as it needs to go to get your disability benefits. Our firm represents clients on reconsideration, Administrative Law Judge hearings, appeals to the Appeals Council, and in federal court.
How the Phoenix Social Security Disability Attorneys Can Help
Social Security disability claims are complex. Unfortunately, many people struggle to get access to the full and fair financial benefits that they need and deserve. We have multiple decades of combined disability experience and we are ready to take immediate action to protect your rights. Among other things, our Phoenix Social Security disability lawyers will:
- Conduct a free, comprehensive review of your SSI or SSDI case;
- Help you gather the evidence and information to bring an initial claim or appeal; and
- Take all necessary steps to get you and your family the best possible outcome.
We are a local Social Security disability law firm. Unlike many national and regional firms, our attorneys are based in Phoenix and have extensive experience practicing in front of judges in Arizona. With a long record of reviews and testimonials from our clients, we have the experience that you can trust. You do not pay anything until we win your Social Security disability case.
Get Help From Our Phoenix Social Security Disability Attorneys
At Pekas Smith: Arizona Disability Attorneys, our Phoenix Social Security disability lawyers have the skills and experience that you can rely on for help with your claim. If you need help getting SSI benefits, SSDI benefits, or any other type of Social Security disability benefits, we are more than ready to get started. For a free, no obligation initial consultation, please call us at 602-277-1745 or contact us online. We handle Social Security disability claims in Phoenix and throughout all of Maricopa County.Get Help Today
We Can Help You Too!We’ve Secured Millions of Dollars in free consultation
Disability Benefits for Our Clients
NO FEES UNLESS WE WIN YOUR CASE.
We’re Here for You Get Help Today!
Free Consultation. No Fees Until We Win You Benefits.