Tucson Social Security Disability Lawyer
At Pekas Smith: Arizona Disability Attorneys, our Tucson Social Security disability lawyers serve clients with care, compassion, and the highest level of professional skill. With an exclusive focus on disability law, our local attorneys have recovered millions in Social Security disability benefits for people and families in Arizona. If your Social Security disability claim was denied or you have general questions about your legal rights or legal options, we are here to help. Call us today at (602) 900-5052 to schedule a free, no obligation review of your Social Security disability claim.
We Handle the Full Range of Social Security Disability Claims in Tucson
If you or your family member is unable to work due to a serious injury, long-term illness, or a disabling medical condition, Social Security disability benefits can help you replace lost income. We are a full-service disability law firm with experience handling all types of Social Security claims in Tucson, Arizona. Among other types of disability matters, our attorneys are prepared to help you with:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): Funded by federal payroll tax contributions, Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits are available to people who have a qualifying disability and the requisite work history. The number of work credits you need to be eligible for SSDI depends on your case. We help people get SSDI benefits in Pima County, Arizona. If you have questions about your rights or options, contact our Tucson SSDI attorneys today.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is an alternative disability program open to people regardless of the extent of their work history. SSI eligibility is purely based on medical and financial needs. To get benefits, an applicant must have a qualifying disability and their income/financial means must be below the threshold. Call our Tucson, AZ Social Security disability lawyers now for immediate help with your SSI application or SSI appeal.
- Disabled Widow(er)s Insurance Benefits (DWIB): You may be entitled to Social Security disability benefits based on your status as a widow or widower. The disability standard for DWIB is the same as it is for SSDI or SSI. However, the financial and legal eligibility requirements are notoriously difficult to navigate. If you have any questions about disabled widow/widower benefits, contact our Tucson Social Security disability attorneys for help.
- Disabled Adult Child (DAC) Benefits: Disabled Adult Child (DAC) benefits are reserved for adults who developed a disabling condition before they turned 22 years old. A disabled adult can apply for disability benefits based on their parents’ eligibility. The parent must be deceased, receiving Social Security retirement, or receiving Social Security disability (SSD) benefits. If you or your child needs help getting DAC benefits, contact our Tucson Social Security disability lawyers today
Social Security Disability Claim Denied? You Have the Right to File an Appeal
Social Security disability benefits are a desperately needed form of income replacement and financial support. The denial of an SSDI, SSI, DWIB, or DAC claim can put a tremendous amount of strain on you and your family during an already difficult time. Do not give up without fighting for your Social Security disability benefits. You have the right to appeal. Our Tucson Social Security disability lawyers will review your denial letter and take immediate action to help you build a strong, well-supported appeal.
You Can Trust the Tucson Social Security Disability Attorneys at Pekas Smith: Arizona Disability Attorneys
Social Security disability claims are complicated. If you have questions about what exactly you need to do to get benefits, you are not alone. We are here to protect your best interests and help you navigate the claims process. When you reach out to our law firm, you will have a chance to consult directly with a Tucson Social Security disability attorney who can:
- Answer your questions and explain your legal rights/options;
- Gather evidence/information and guide your through the disability paperwork; and
- Take immediate legal action to help you maximize your Social Security disability benefits.
Your Social Security disability claim matters and you deserve personalized representation. Our attorneys will put in the time and attention to get things done the right way. With decades of experience serving people and families in Tucson, we have a long record of testimonials from clients. We will review your case for free and you pay nothing until we win your case.
Call Our Tucson, AZ Social Security Disability Attorneys for Help
Our Tucson Social Security disability lawyers are aggressive, results-driven advocates for people who need legal help the most. Our team will fight to maximize your SSDI or SSI benefits. If your Social Security disability claim was denied or you have general questions about your rights, we are ready to help. For a free, no obligation review of your case, please contact us at (602) 900-5052 . We handle Social Security disability claims in Tucson and throughout the surrounding region in Pima County, including in South Tucson, Marana, Sahuarita, and Oro Valley.Get Help Today!
We Can Help You Too!We’ve Secured Millions of Dollars in
Disability Benefits for Our Clients
NO FEES UNLESS WE WIN YOUR CASE.
We’re Here for You Get Help Today!
Free Consultation. No Fees Until We Win You Benefits.